Sunday, June 13, 2021

Design The Finest Keynote Or Ppt Presentation Deck











About:

Do you recognize the importance of the visual impact of your presentation?
Are you trying to convince and impress your clients, bosses, investors or anyone in your audience?


Then I'm your guy! 
The aesthetic value of the professional presentation I'm going to design for you will dramatically increase the impact of your ideas, projects, proposals on your audience, giving them the attention they deserve.


Why me? 


I am highly experienced in pitching, presentations, and communication design, therefore, I know what's needed to strike at the public's heart! 
It would be also very helpful, to know your story/mission/values before we start working on the project. This way I can be sure how to embrace your vision and branding image. 


You provide the content, I'll dress it up for the occasion!


*Note:
Prices in the gig are a reference for how I usually work. 
In order to get a tailored price, based on your actual needs, please contact me before placing an order!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

It is amazing that the designer did so much extra to meet the buyer's expectations. thank you for the fast turnaround.

Seller's Response:

No problem James! It’s been a pleasure working with you, hope to collaborate again soon!

Seller's Response:

The seller was great at communication and doing multiple version that deliver the intend of the design. great work ethics.

Seller's Response:

Thanks 🙏🏻 much appreciated! Hope we’ll work together again! Cheers

Seller's Response:

Ottimo professionista, attento ai dettagli




No comments:

Post a Comment