Monday, November 8, 2021

Create A Fully Customized Bitmoji Virtual Classroom For You











About:

Are you looking for a new, fun, interactive way for your students to engage in learning? Look no further!



I will do all of the hard work! All template packages are fully designed and functional. This includes embedded image buttons with links to Google Suite resources, videos, documents, websites, voice overs, resources, GIFs, and more! These will be polished presentations ready for immediate use in the classroom. Think of them as a mini, interactive websites that are 100% tailored to your specific wants and needs! (Grade, subject, specific content, resources, design style, etc.)



I offer three levels of packages. However, you are NOT locked into one of those. I have the ability to push out a custom offer to you, just reach out with your idea and we can go from there!



If you have any questions about the quality of my past orders, feel free to check out my reviews!



Feel free to reach out with questions! I hope to work with you soon!

Reviews


:

Super creative classroom! I love the way it looks and I know my students will love it too! Thanks so much for helping me get my virtual classroom set up for this school year!

:

Savyteacher is very patient and her work is great!!! Highly recommended.

:

Very Gracious Seller!

:

SavyTeacher did a fantastic job! Thank you.

:

Best person I’ve worked with on here! I can’t brag enough about her service and customer satisfaction. Hire her!




No comments:

Post a Comment