Sunday, November 28, 2021

Design Professional Modern Powerpoint Presentation











About:

Thank You so much for visiting my Gig on Fiverr.



Hi, I am Ucchash Talukder.

A Business Graduate and a Professional Graphic Designer & PowerPoint Presentation Expert. I have been working as a presentation designer for more than 4 years and have completed hundreds of projects on various platforms. I offer High Quality PROFESSIONAL BRANDED PowerPoint presentations with UNLIMITED REVISIONS and lifetime support.



CHECK MY PORTFOLIO:

https://flic.kr/s/aHsmW9AXcC (Copy & Paste in a new tab)



Specialties:

  • Corporate Presentations
  • Branded Presentations
  • Investor Pitch Decks
  • Sales Presentations
  • Conference/Webinar presentations
  • Video presentations
  • PDF presentations
  • Infographics and information presentation
  • Google Slides



What I need from you?

I need content of presentation what to write on the PowerPoint presentation slides. (Please be sure to send me any file format where you explain the content for each slide.)





I take my work very seriously and spend enough time and energy to make sure you are satisfied with the end result !!!



Feel free to ask any question or discuss any offer.

CONTACT ME NOW.



PLEASE NOTE THAT I DON'T DO ANY KIND OF RESEARCH.

Reviews


:

Arsh is very talented; really brings a modern look and feel to your existing PPT presentation slides. Creative use of color palette, text placement and layout.

:

Great work as always

:

Thank you

:

Great work on short notice thanks again

:

Very highly recommended !! Fast and professional !!! 5 Stars all the way !!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment