Sunday, December 5, 2021

Research And Design Powerpoint Presentation











About:

A.O.A    

          I'm N R Z Malik from Pakistan and I'm a professional presentation and e-learning course designer.

               I'll conduct research and design your presentation. 

_____________________________________________________________________

My Expertise includes:

_____________________________________________________________________



  •   Presentation for educational purpose
  •   Webinar/Seminar Presentation
  •   Meeting Presentation
  • Course Presentation
  •   Or any other presentation
  •   Custom Templates Design
  •   Info-graphic Design

_____________________________________________________________________



If you have any questions feel free to mention them. I look forward to working with you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great work

:

Thanks a million!

:

I sent over the content for a pp presentation I needed to present for a job interview. The Powerpoint was 5 slides. It came out perfectly, and the team interviewing my were greatly impressed! It could not have been better!

:

If I could give him 10 stars, I would!!! He was very patient with me and my needs. I had many revisions, not on his part, just me being so indecisive, and he was so helpful! I even paid for a rush, and he delivered promptly.

:

Best seller I've worked with by far. He's really skilled in creating powerpoints, communication was quick and prompt and my presentation came out amazing. 5/5 Stars for sure.




No comments:

Post a Comment