Friday, January 28, 2022

Make Your Presentation Background Look Awesome And Had Stopping Power











About:

i will provide :

- 2 background style

- key visual (graphic style) support *if necessary ( i'm just add little bit not whole the design)



i don't provide :

- your company logo

- your company main visual style



PS : before you order, please contact me first. have a nice day :)



please provide me your dimension of ppt slide 
EXAMPLE : ( 16: 9, 1920 x 1080 px )  or ( 4 : 3 1024 x 768 px )



the revision is just minor change, not major change.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Veery good, worked hard to get right and deliver over what was asked for

:

Thank you jay, I hope u like my artwork. Just call me if u need the ppt background. Cheers.

:

listen to the brief and delivered quickly

:

Creative and know his stuff

:

Great work and communication




No comments:

Post a Comment