Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Design A Professional One Pager, Executive Summary











About:

I am extremely attentive to detail, have a prestigious creative eye, and leverage my multidisciplinary designer specialties to solidify my clients' confidence that their project needs are in the best hands.



Advantages

  • Modern & Clean design
  • Creative solutions
  • Custom design based on your branding



Deliverable: Editable Power Point or Adobe Illustrator + PDF 



I don't offer research or copywriting services. You have to provide text.



Please contact me before ordering

Reviews


:

Exceptional work! Maria has just the right combination of creativity and business knowledge to provide an excellent company summary sheet. She provided a fast turnaround time on the project and excellent communication along the way. We will definitely be working with her again and recommend her to anyone looking for professional marketing materials.

:

Great work, thank you !

:

Better than I imagined. Thanks so much!

:

Maria is great!

:

Awesome experience around.




No comments:

Post a Comment