Friday, March 4, 2022

Create Powerpoint Templates, PPT Slides Or Google Slides











About:

Note: Please contact me before placing the order to avoid any misunderstandings.



<>




Presentation is more than just a set of slides, it’s an opportunity to tell your story, an opportunity to drive more sales to your business.



I will design a custom elegant PowerPoint templates for you.



HERE IS WHAT I OFFER:



  • I will design a blank branded professional template for you which you can use for future presentations

  • Convert your PDF to PowerPoint slides in the PPT templates.
  • I will take your existing presentation and turn it into fully branded professional one
  • Business meeting presentation
  • Sales Presentations
  • PowerPoint editing
  • Insert graphics and charts 
      • Create formal PowerPoint slides


      WHAT I NEED FROM YOU:



      • Anything (text or images) you want to add

      • Written papers or word document
      • Graphics/images or tell me If I can add graphics by myself


      I hope we will have a great experience on fiverr. Feel free to contact me. Thanks! 



      Kind Regards,

      (-Kinza-)


        Reviews


        :

        Perfecto! As always. Thanks so much again for your perfect execution.

        :

        Thank you so much!

        :

        Kinza is absolutely a top shelf performer! Communication and Execution 6 Stars!

        :

        Thank you so much for the great compliment 😍

        :

        Good work. Thank you.




        No comments:

        Post a Comment