Friday, June 3, 2022

Design A Professional And Modern Powerpoint Presentation











About:

I am a millennial who understands how to bring core concepts or information over through tight presentations. I work under the motto "less is more" and my slides are minimalistic, but strong and sexy.



I have a bachelor and master's degree and have worked as a consultant for a big corporate. I love to help you with growing your business. I invested a lot of time in creating powerpoint and learning the more advanced tools as well. I have worked on a great amount of proposals, pitch decks, business presentations and marketing decks. 



My services include:

  • Create appealing and professional slide deck for your purpose / brand
  • Visually enhance your deck by using new layout / design / icons / pictures / images / colors / house-style
  • Pitch deck presentations
  • Corporate presentations
  • Convert text or report into a easy digestible slide deck
  • Redesign of your existing deck to new style
  • Storytelling / storyboarding
  • Open to new opportunities!



I ALWAYS PROMISE UNLIMITED REVISIONS. I AM ONLY SATISFIED WHEN YOU ARE!



I believe the best presentations come from Custom Orders, so please send me a message and let's discuss how we can help each other! :)



Thank you and I hope to talk to you soon!

Nick

Reviews


:

Good communication and response time

:

Nick has been wonderful to work with. He is professional and really adds depth to the project.

:

Snelle reactie, begreep goed war ik wilde en verwerkte dat meteen. Goede suggesties niet alleen visueel maar ook inhoudelijk. erg prettige samenwerking. Snel, effectief, duidelijk en goed.

:

Great end product with fast and value-adding iterations

:

Nick understood quickly what we wanted and knew how to translate it to a final result in a short amount of time. We were able to communicate quickly, to make sure that all details came together to one solid end result. Nick is friendly, pro-active and knew immediately what we were aiming for. We would certainly make use of his services again and highly recommend him.




No comments:

Post a Comment