Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Make Powerpoint Presentation For Academic Lectures, Online Course, And Reports











About:

This Gig is for all the professors, teachers, tutors, speakers, and students that need a informative yet pleasing presentation.



I am experienced at making academic-related presentation for almost 6 years. I can do both professional and creative design for any audience/learners.



My presentation includes:



Pleasing design

Great color palette

Good Typography

Reliable sources

Quality graphics

Great use of animation/transition

Organized placement of information

Unique design



I'm an educator and will assure you of my quality presentation. Please message me for offers and questions.



Your order will be a great help :)

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment