Thursday, August 18, 2022

Design A Powerful Investor Pitch Deck That Gets Funded











About:

NB. My gig does not offer any research, writing, or content summarising for the pitch deck.(Only Design) 



🚀 Increase your chances of getting funded by 10x 💪 with an eye-soothing design



Over the years of experience, I have designed more than 250+ decks for various companies. Pitch decks that I have designed have more than a $280 million successful fundraising track record.



I will help you efficiently present your ideas, expand your brand identity beyond just a website or logo, visualize any complex structure or data, and overall deliver a solid, modern, and one-of-a-kind deck that will bring you to the next level.



All I need is- 

To know about your company

What type of style do you like

All the brand assets that you have



I provide pitch decks in the following versions- 

PowerPoint

Google slides

Keynote

PDF file



My priorities are delivering the best results within deadlines and budget.

I would love to share my passion for art and design. Feel free to contact me and let's get the conversation started!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment