Saturday, November 26, 2022

Design A Professional Powerpoint Presentation











About:

Please always contact me in the Message before Placing Order. Knowing your needs is most important thing for me. 



I create a Professional Powerpoint Presentation / Pitch Deck or HD Video Presentation for your Business/Educational/Marketing Purpose. Highly customized design with high-end visuals. 



What We Offer in This Gig -

  • Timely delivery.
  • Unlimited revisions until you’re 100% SATISFIED  
  • You will receive a professional and modern PowerPoint Presentation
  • You will get fully editable PPT file

Take a look at my gig package, and choose the best service. Also, we have extra services that might you need



All I need from you is to provide me the CONTENT either in PDF/WORD/PPTX and leave the rest to me!



PLEASE NOTE: This gig does not offer any research, writing or content summarising. (Only Design) 



Looking forward to work with you

~Shubham



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment