Sunday, January 1, 2023

Design An Exceptional Powerpoint Presentation











About:

Thank you for stopping by to view my powerpoint gig. I am an experienced professional in powerpoint and I am here to attend to all your powerpoint presentation needs. Exceptional presentation design matters not only to make the first impression but also to keep strengthening the bond with the presentation audience. You are in the right place to take your presentation to another level.



I will use my creativity & experience in this field to deliver an elegant, clean, modern & high-end powerpoint presentation, pitch deck and template for your business, investor presentation, start ups, office training, webinar, TEDtalk etc. 



Please contact me with your questions and I will work with you together to achieve your desired result. I offer unlimited revisions (fair usage applicable) till you are satisfied.



To kickstart the project, I will need the following:



  • Full Content (This is strictly a presentation designing gig. I dont do copywriting/research)
  • Existing Presentation or draft
  • Brand guidelines, company website and logo
  • Specific Instructions





**PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE YOU PLACE EXPEDITED ORDERS**



Looking forward to working together with you.



Kind regards,



Nadratan

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment