Thursday, March 30, 2023

Create A Bulletproof Investor Pitch Deck For Your Startup











About:

Hi,



Are you in need of a top-notch, quality design PowerPoint presentation?

You just came to the right place!



Allow me to introduce myself as an experienced designer for the past 4+ years. It is my firm belief that Presentations should be beautifulintuitive, and eye-catching. 

I will create customprofessional PowerPoint designs to match your brand or company colors that will give a neat and consistent look to your presentation. 



My services include the following:



1. Top-End PowerPoint Presentation.

2. Unlimited revisions are standard with all the packages.

3. Free stock images.

4. Custom design according to our brand guidelines.

5. Custom templates for daily use in the corporate sector.

6. Stunning Infographics design. 

7. Animations and transitions.

8. Sourcing of High-Res Images and Icons

9. Fully editable PPT File





I am available to discuss your vision and ideas in great detail.  



Feel free to contact me...!  

I will get back to you ASAP.



What I need from you:



  • Your Presentation (text divided into slides)
  • Design Examples -- or choose one of ours (link is above)
  • List



ORDER NOW!



Thank you



Shoumik_Haq

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment