Thursday, March 16, 2023

Design Pitch Deck Presentation In Powerpoint











About:

Hi, Greetings!!

Welcome to my gig, if you are looking for premium pitch deck presentation design services, then you are on the right spot.



Please contact me before placing your order. Express Delivery within 12 hours also available.



My Services Includes designing of

  • Pitch Deck
  • Google Slides
  • PowerPoint
  • Presentation



Why Me

  • High-end Graphics
  • Custom Layouts
  • Unique and Creative Layouts
  • 24/7 Customer Support
  • Eye-Catchy Graphics
  • Premium Infographics
  • High-end Graphics



What I Will Provide

  • Fully-editable ppt file
  • PDF
  • All Source Files
  • Unlimited Revisions



What I Need

  • Content of Slides
  • Business Logo (if any)
  • Brand Colors (if any)
  • Brand Fonts (if any)



NOTES

  • I am providing pitch deck presentation design service in this gig and I do not produce the content.
  • The prices are just an estimation about how much I usually charge, please inbox me with the content to get the tailored price.
  • I am working on the weekends too, feel free to contact.



Looking for more samples? Inbox me to get more samples.



You provide me the text and I will dress up for the occasion.



Thanks and Regards.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment