Friday, June 23, 2023

3D Magazine Mockup











About:

The Basic GIG is 5 different mockups from my mockup list.



If you want to use your mockup file please message me first.



My offer:



  • Give you 5 mockups in basic gig.
  • Give you 1500x2100 px image
  • Money Back Guarantee.



What you need to send me:



  • Send me the file like (jpeg, png, psd, ai, eps or pdf)



I can also design custom mockup design for your promotion. If you need this service message me.



Why you need this mockups:



  • You can present this mockup for social media marketing. 
  • For video Presentation.



Why my service is safe:



  • I will give you 100% quality work
  • ***Money back Guarantee***



If you have any question please ask me feel free.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment