Saturday, July 22, 2023

Design A Professional Powerpoint Presentation And Pitch Deck











About:

Are you willing to take your PowerPoint presentation or Pitch Deck to the next level with PRO?

Here is how to leave your audience full with "aha" moments with a professional and shiny presentation!



I'm Einav Raviv, have over 5 years of experience in design with many companies and startups from all over the world. I work with my clients closely to make every pixel shine, while working on a single project at a time, to stay focused on providing my clients with the highest quality.

 What is included in this gig?

  • You will receive a professionaltop-notch PRO Powerpoint Presentation.
  • I work with PowerPointIllustratorPhotoshop, to create all professional graphics for your presentation.
  • I deeply analyze the clients business before the presentation design.
  • A fast and convenient process, I'm available 24\7!



What's the process?

  1. Send me your content along with your logo and brand guidelines, goals and information for my
  2.  review.
  3. After I carefully analyze your requirements, I will propose the design. 
  4. I will carefully make changes if you have requested any revisions.



Now it's your turn! feel free to send a message now to book your slot. 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment