Monday, October 16, 2023

Design A Professional And Modern Powerpoint Presentation











About:

NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE TO MESSAGE ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER



Are you looking for a Professional, Modern, Creative PowerPoint Presentation for your Company/Brand/Business/Corporate/Educational & other projects? You are at the right place!

I will create a branded, modern, professional, and eye-catching PowerPoint Presentation for you here on Fiverr.



Why Choose Me:

As an expert presentation and infographic designer, my aim is to turn everyday Presenters into Rockstars. I know that each client presents a unique challenge. So I convey my insight and experience to hold up under by making a Presentation that fits perfectly around you, your brand and your audience.



What i will provide? 

- High-quality display

- Theme design

- Unique template  

- Add transitions professionally   

- Insert charts

- Animations

- Graph and chart Optimizing



Feel free to contact me if you have any questions 



Note:

  • Market Research, Copywriting, Rewording or Shortening paragraphs isn't part of the service since it's a Design Only gig. I need ready content for the slides. I cannot make a presentation out of the business plan, report, or document
  • Extra Fast Delivery costs extra

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment