Friday, January 12, 2024

Create Professional, Medical, And Business Powerpoint Presentation











About:

Hi, I'm Huma Anwer| Professional presentation designer| ppt expert



WELCOME BUYERS !!! I have 3+ years of experience in making professional, medical healthcare, and business presentations. I am here to create your professional medical and business presentations using PowerPoint and Google Slides for your research, awareness, education, or any other purpose. I have vast knowledge in the business, medical, and healthcare fields.



Types of presentations I do

  • Medical
  • Business/Company
  • Pitch Deck
  • Marketing
  • Seminars, conferences, events
  • Education
  • Cosmetics and food



I offer:

  • Professional work
  • Include charts, maps & Infographics
  • Slide Transition & Animation
  • High-quality images
  • 110% Timely Delivery

I will make your presentations exactly according to your needs, whether it's a Business Presentation, internal meeting, client meeting, or conference, and will provide in the style you desire.



Kindly contact me and we can discuss more about your requirements and completion time.. For medical PPT, I can research for you.

Please message....

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment