Monday, January 15, 2024

Create A Canva Or Google Slides Presentation, Poster, Brochure











About:

Hi!

Are you looking someone to design a presentation or redesign your old one?

I am here to help you! With your help i can create a stunning design from your ideas on Google Slides/Canva.

All I need is you to provide me with your basic ideas and vision of your presentation

Why you should trust me :

1.You will receive a modern Presentation

2.. I can make any kind of graphics that will help you stand out from the rest.

3. You will get fully editable file. 



I also can create a design of your brochure or poster !

Contact me before placing your order or if you have any questions about my gig !

NOTE: This gig can offer any small research, writing but not content summarising. (Only Design) 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment