Monday, May 24, 2021

Create And Design A Powerpoint Template











About:

You seems to be searching PowerPoint template designer who can take your brand colors, elements and guide to create and design a professional powerpoint template. A template that will be resuable and can easily be modified without the help of an expert. 



Copy this link to view our recent designs https://goo.gl/ormT82



Which package to select ?



- BASIC -



For Small StartUp 



(15) Layouts Included  :

  1. 2 variations of Cover 
  2. About
  3. Team and Details
  4. General Content Slides (Title and contents, two contents, charts example. e.t.c).
  5. Section Break
  6. Contact (phone, email, website)




- STANDARD -



For Medium Enterprise 



(25) Layouts Included  :

  1. Everything in Basic

  2. Additional Cover Slide
  3. Agenda
  4. Vision and Mission
  5. Table of Content
  6. Products and Description
  7. More General Content Slides
  8. Contact (Information + Social Handles)


- PREMIUM -



For Big Company / Enterprise 



(40) Layouts Included  :

  1. Everything in Standard

  2. 3 Additional Cover Slide
  3. Why Us
  4. Partners
  5. Market Analysis
  6. Competitive Advantage
  7. SWOT analysis
  8. Steps
  9. Investor Pitch deck.




IMPORTANT.



  • Existing Presentation have custom prices, contact to discuss further
  • Ultra-Express Delivery available (6,8,12 hrs).


Reviews


:

Fantastic Graphic design, hit the mood, professionalism, and idea of my consultancy immediately. For smaller revisions, and specific deeper details, sometimes, communication was occasionally slow and ideas, not perfect in first review. Ultimately, this person is a professional who is worth every penny. Through the various revisions, I feel I now have the perfect templates for my start up. I would recommend, and will use again. Thank you.

:

Fabulous seller. It's my first time using Fiverr and I must say I am impressed. Our new PPT template looks stunning beyond my expectations. He also gave different option for various types of slides. This seller showed great talent, listening skills and flexibility. I am impressed with the work delivered. I will definitely use this seller again and I highly recommend them. Thank you so so much!

:

Wow! They went above and beyond. I'm not only delighted with the slide deck they provided--the set of 25 slides all look modern and clean and original!--but they also did a GREAT job with the short video intro that was an add-on. So, so pleased, and will be recommending them to friends (I just gave them a shout-out on Facebook).

:

The Branded team did a wonderful job with the templates we requested. They were thorough and met all requirements and then some! Definitely recommended!

:

Another beautiful presentation from branded pptx. I will never go anywhere else for a presentation design. Thank you for your execellent work!




No comments:

Post a Comment