Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Design Animated And Minimal Powerpoint Presentation With Voice











About:

Please read below info...

I am always here for you. So you can ask me for a pdf/image example, I will be happy to show you my animation PowerPoint presentation output.



I need ready text for each PowerPoint slide; if you want to take slide text from me there is an option for you too. After that, I will design a unique animated PowerPoint presentation design with images, motion, logo, voice, and vector icons.



invest in your future business. Do not use ready templates. Let's make it different as I do for my beloved buyer presentations template (PPT)



I deliver best nimation Powerpoint presentation file (free PDF)

I offer unlimited revisions for your PowerPoint presentation, but make sure you are not demanding anything excluding contact



PowerPoint presentation you may need.

  1. Business proposal presentation
  2. Video presentation/ add video in Powerpoint slide
  3. Powerpoint slide Educational purpose
  4. Powerpoint for government/NGO project
  5. Technology related presentation slide
  6. Beauty, Fashion presentation
  7. Marketing presentation/sales presentation
  8. Minimal presentation design
  9. Slide design on Travel
  10. Special design for finance 



You are highly requested to discuss before placing an order. Thank you

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I´m happy with the level of professionalism and creativity. If you look for a redesign of a presentation, this seller got you covered. However, overcommunication of your requirements is advised to reduce the number of revisions.

Seller's Response:

Loved working with sliddesigns. Their response time is steller, communication on what needed to be done was easily received, and they worked on the project until we had a great product.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your kindness.

Seller's Response:

The work was delivered to a high standard and the seller was understanding and willing to make amendments where needed.

:

You are really a good person. Wish you safe and happy life. Thank you 😊




No comments:

Post a Comment