Friday, May 21, 2021

Design Powerpoint Template Powerpoint Template











About:

NOTE: DO MESSAGE ME BEFORE SENDING ORDER

Hello! I am Hamza and I will create a branded and eye catching PowerPoint Presentation.



Please take some minutes to read My Description Carefully And Place The Order.




You have been searching all around for a custom PowerPoint template design ! good you found this gig.


We can design a professional custom PowerPoint template for your business with incorporating your company's logo and color scheme to your template. Guess ? we will provide you a completely branded PowerPoint template for your business. 


Basic Package: 
If you want well designed PowerPoint Template which is of 10 Pro Master slides template,Unlimited revisions 





Standard Package:
If you want a Pro Template upto 20 Master slides with different designs like info graphics/map and more creative designs,Unlimited revisions




Premium Package:
In this package, you will get Advanced PPT Template upto 30 Master slides, more creative designs, A day delivery, Unlimited revisions, and lot more. Maximum Customer support ever after the order has been completed.




Place your Orders Now and wait while we work on them !

Reviews


:

I am very pleased with the design of the power point presentation! It truly reflected our brand and brand colors. The first draft included great custom design templates, however, it was important for me that SmartArt was included in the order, as it makes it easy to edit (add and subtract items). The seller fixed this and created some slides with SmartArt in our company branding. Very happy! Thank you :-)

:

WebPro003 is an amazing Seller. He transformed a very complex text document into a stunning Powerpoint narrative. I appreciate his careful attention to detail and patience with revisions. I'd recommend him very highly!! No need to look elsewhere if you're in need of a meticulous Seller and exceptional end product.

:

There was an initial misunderstanding of what was to be provided, my bad, but webpro003 provided outstanding service and surprised me with what he eventually provided. I am awed by what was delivered as template for the purpose. Thank you so much. I appreciate this.

:

It was the first time I deal with him and he was professional, responsive and creative. I would choose the same seller again.

:

webpro003 did a great job with our PPT. Very good design and vectors. It was a good experience to work with him We will order with him again. I strongly recommend him. Thanks a lot!




No comments:

Post a Comment