Monday, May 17, 2021

Develop Interactive Elearning Course With Adobe Captivate











About:

Hello and thanks for watching this Gig. I'm a multimedia designer with 20 years of experience. These last 4 years I've been working on e-learning development with Adobe Creative Suite, Captivate and other animation and 3D tools.



I can adapt your storyboard from Powerpoint, Word or PDF format to an interactive HTML5 compatible with SCORM 1.2 and SCORM 2004, that can be uploaded to any Learning Management System like Moodle. I am committed to the quality and pedagogical value of the course and will provide high quality illustrations, graphics and charts.



Essentially, this Gig includes:

  • Design on the Interface: cover, buttons and interactive elements.
  • Design of backgrounds and content layout
  • Learning interactions like drag and drop
  • Question slides
  • 2D or 3D animations (only Premium)
  • Graphics and illustrations on demand (as an extra Gig)
  • I will not record voice overs but can auto generate them
  • I will not develop external applications or code, just only the scripting tools provided in Adobe Captivate



Please contact me if you have special needs or more complex projects.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment