Monday, June 28, 2021

Create A Fully Customized Bitmoji Virtual Classroom For You











About:

Are you looking for a new, fun, interactive way for your students to engage in learning? Look no further!



I will do all of the hard work! All template packages are fully designed and functional. This includes embedded image buttons with links to Google Suite resources, videos, documents, websites, voice overs, resources, GIFs, and more! These will be polished presentations ready for immediate use in the classroom. Think of them as a mini, interactive websites that are 100% tailored to your specific wants and needs! (Grade, subject, specific content, resources, design style, etc.)



I offer three levels of packages. However, you are NOT locked into one of those. I have the ability to push out a custom offer to you, just reach out with your idea and we can go from there!



If you have any questions about the quality of my past orders, feel free to check out my reviews!



Feel free to reach out with questions! I hope to work with you soon!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The final result was absolutely amazing!!! I was so pleased with how it all turned out, and the time and extra attention to detail put into really shows. Fantastic result, thank you so much!

:

I can't say enough good things about this seller. Easy to communicate with, fast delivery, and gets it right the 1st time! YES!!!!!

:

Savyteacher was great to work with. She was so thorough and easy to work with. She took her time and did everything I asked her to do. We had regular communication and the video messages were so on point. I got way more than what I expected and the price was very reasonable. I love my Bitmoji classroom. I will definitely use her again.

:

Great Job... fast work, great communication. I would definitely use seller again

:

This Fiverr experience with savyteacher was amazing. Thank you, so much for all the hard work. Looking forward to working with this individual again. Stay Safe Stay Blessed Stay Alive




No comments:

Post a Comment