Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Custom Powerpoint Presentation Design Or Will Redesign











About:

A good PRESENTATION is the KEY to impress your AUDIENCE of every aspects and can make you the WINNER.

I believe you are here to get a MINIMAL, ELEGANT, SLEEK, AESTHETICALLY APPEALING and yet PROFESSIONAL presentation.

Yes! I am the right person for you. 

I will translate your presentation idea into innovative, contemporary PowerPoint slides, with your message firmly embedded. Audiences are bound to love it.

I am new here but not new in the GAME. Ask me for my portfolio if you need.

I DESIGN PRESENTATION FOR:



  •  Project Proposal
  •  Business meetings
  •  Proposals
  •  Brand Presentation
  •  Company annual report
  •  Product launch Presentation
  •  Business pitch deck
  •  Thesis Submission/ School/ College Presentation etc.

Why me?

  1. Best quality
  2. 100% client satisfaction
  3. 24/7 Customer support & everything you need.

DELIVERY:  PPTX + PDF file format.

NOTE:

  • This GIG is only for design.
  • I don't do any research or typing.
  • For bigger project, animation or anything which doesn't cover with this GIG, we will go for custom order.



PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING ORDER TO GET THE BEST OUTPUT.



Note: I will offer basic animation with the ready packages. Please contact if you need premium animation.



Thank You.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Hooray for Sazzad!

:

He was really reactive and fast.

:

Thanks for the TIPS.

:

Good work.

:

Excellent job! Very happy with output and working with vendor.




No comments:

Post a Comment