Monday, July 12, 2021

Turn PDF Or Word Doc Into An Interactive Online Course











About:

TURN WORD DOCUMENT INTO AN ELEARNING ONLINE COURSE



  • I am specialized in the creation of engaging eLearning modules. I bring eLearning to life by my versatile designing approach. I have developed modules for clients from various industries.



  • I will convert your existing Word documents, Training manuals, PDFs, and books into engaging eLearning courses, that will be fully interactive and creative, and provide meaning to users; video on request.



  • Trusted by Major Companies





100% Happiness Guarantee





HOW CAN I HELP YOU?



  • Engaging e-learning courses
  • Professional interactive slides
  • Complex level of interactions and games
  • Fully user-experienced slides
  • Responsive (visible on any device)
  • Custom quiz design
  • Use Adobe Captivate or Articulate Rise, Articulate Storyline
  • Convert word documents, PPT, e-book, notes, etc.
  • Integrate into a WordPress site, Thinkific site, etc.
  • Output: Web, SCROM, LMS, PDF, MP4



HERE ARE A FEW EXAMPLES OF WHAT I HAVE DONE:



  • Training Manuals
  • Product Presentations
  • Step-by-Step Guides
  • and many more ...



SAMPLES:



https://bit.ly/37bv9Zx





Please contact me if my packages do not meet your needs. I will send you a quote based on your project.



Best,

Euvouria

Reviews


:

Skilled, fast, creative, efficient. Highly recommended!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment