Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Convert Psd Photoshop To Powerpoint Template











About:

Please contact before placing order to ensure full understanding of your needs.

Hello! My name is Khan, I am creative presentation designer.



I have more than 5 years of experience in designing Graphics and Presentation on a number of freelancing sites.



Do you having trouble editing your document in editing software?

I will convert your PSD format to PPTX presentation format with zero mistakes, high precision and editable object.



  • Adobe Photoshop (.PSD) Format to Powerpoint(.PPTX) Format Presentation







please contact me if you have any questions, thanks



Let's work and grow big together! :)





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Monsgraph knows his game and is very professional. I thought the project will take more time and effort to explain but he did an absolutely great job and exceeded my expectations in delivery. Thank you!

:

Great work! I am really happy with the delivery, thank you!

:

Great work

:

Excellent Job!

:

great job and very fast




No comments:

Post a Comment