Sunday, October 3, 2021

Design And Edit Your Powerpoint Presentation Template











About:

GET MODERNIZE, CREATIVE AND PROFESSIONAL POWERPOINT PRESENTATION OR PITCH DECK

Create that custom design that will engage your audience and generate positive feedback

Unlimited revision helps you to create the exact design desired.

 Accuracy, Confidentiality and On-time Delivery is assured or money-back guarantee.

Send a message so we can discuss what you need to get done.



Service Includes:

  • High-Quality templates in PDF and PPT files.
  • Copy and paste of research information to design
  • Formatted and proofread final documents.
  • Animations and transitions can be pre-done.
  • Deliverable can also be in mp4. format.
  • Apply voice-over or timing to the presentation.



Prices may vary base on design needs

Let's get to handling your projects and deadlines.  

Thank you for choosing our service and for the confidence in our work.

Reviews


:

OMG! I LOVE my presentation and new template! It's perfect and kreativeleeci was so helpful! She checked-in before the delivering the final design and made revisions that helped make my presentation feel like 'me'. This was a rush job and she totally met my delivery timelines so I can meet my client's deadlines. I LOVE IT!!! Thank you!

:

I have used the services of Kreatlvleccl multiple times and have always been satisfied by the work, responsiveness, and level of professionalism.

:

I am always extremely satisfied with Kreativleeci’s work!

:

Very timely responses and understanding when we had wifi issues on our end. Would recommend!

:

Great work.




No comments:

Post a Comment