Saturday, October 2, 2021

Design Professional Business Powerpoint Presentation











About:

About My gig,

Hi there, Welcome to my PPT Presentation Design gig, I will design professional and unique powerpoint presentations, Which will bring great value to your business. I also provide templates, business presentations.



What I need:

  • Your Company Name
  • Your Company Website (If any)
  • You provide the text and leave the rest to me

What I deliver:

  • Unique Concepts
  • High resolution end business presentation
  • Editable ppt templates
  • PDF saved PPT slides

Why me:

  • Friendly Communication
  • Creative Ideas
  • Unlimited Revisions

For Template Design contact me First.





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very talented person. Very flexible and listens to clients needs. I am so so happy and satisfied with your ability to adjust and listen to what the client requires. keep it up and let everyone work with you.

:

Thank you so much for such kind words.

:

I gave Byadil a complex work to do. It's not the first time we work together. This time, it was very complex, and he did it! Thank you again for being that professional. I wish you all the best!

:

Timing and communication were good, but delivery of various concepts and file types was above and beyond. I'm very pleased.

:

I am very satisfied about the job you delivered! The result is just amazing!




No comments:

Post a Comment