Saturday, October 30, 2021

Design A Presentation With Canva Pro In 24 Hours











About:

Hello! I have been a digital marketer and a graphic designer for 3 years now.



The deal with presentations is that, most of the time, they are boring. Maybe because of the colors, the text, or the lack of creativity.



If your goal is to increase your target's engagement, you need a presentation that arouses interest and keeps it high until the end of it.



I will design for you high quality, professional and unique presentation with these qualities, and for all your purposes:



  • Fundraising
  • Interviews
  • Education
  • Business Plan
  • Training
  • Company Growth
  • Product Launch



Creo presentazioni in Inglese e Italiano!



There is more:



  • I can conduct a market analisys and keyword research
  • I can help you defining the keypoints of a strong pitch deck
  • I can also create Infographics, Brochures, Business Cards
  • I can give you advise on how to best showcase your product/service







Feel free to ask me anything, I am always available for you!

Reviews


:

Molto competente e professionale! Consigliato

:

Great professional, very capable and able to understand the client's needs. Super recommended

:

Lavoro fantastico! grazie Alessio! non c'รจ altro da aggiungere.

:

Alessio gave me the best graphic design for my business plan, he is very talented, well communicator and great worker. thank you!!!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment