Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Design Perfect One Page Investor Teaser And Pitch Deck











About:

I design quality, professional looking and custom made presentations consisting of:



  1. Teaser (a 1 to 2 page concise summary about the business to potential investors)
  2. Investor deck (a 10 to 20 slide presentation used to pitch the business to potential investors that is typically self-explanatory)
  3. Pitch deck (a 10 to 20 slide marketing presentation about your business to a wider audience that typically needs to be presented on)



I will add value by providing edits and suggestions based on my experience as a seasoned investment banker to make investor-ready presentations. I have produced numerous quality, custom marketing documents for various clients who were raising capital and closed deals!



N.B. Client provides all the key information and content - there is no research or analysis I will be doing.



I'm gladly at your service, kindly get in touch before placing an order. Looking forward to working with you and adding value to your business!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment