Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Design Powerpoint Presentation And Pitch Deck











About:

***UNDER 12 HOURS EXPRESS DELIVERY AVAILABLE***

***MORE THAN 30 SLIDES PACKAGES ALSO AVAILABLE***

Looking for professional and unique powerpoint presentation? You are at right spot

WHAT I WILL PROVIDE

  • Stock images and icons
  • High quality design
  • An existing presentation clean
  • Add transitions professionally
  • Info graphics
  • Animations
  • Fully Editable Source file

 

BASIC FEATURES OF MY GIG:- I add high quality transitions and decent animations for free.

I make elegant design and infographics that help you to stand out from rest.

You will get fully editable PPT file along with PDF.

Unique And Creative Concept With High Quality Graphics

 

You Provide Text And Leave The Rest To Me

I offer you a completely consultative and constructive approach. I also offer you unlimited revisions until your 100% satisfaction. Buyer has the responsibility to provide contents (Editable Text) in basic PPTX/PPT or in the DOCX/DOC(Format) for redesigning.

I ONLY PROVIDE MICROSOFT POWERPOINT PRESENTATIONS AND PITCH DECKS.

I DO NOT PROVIDE KEYNOTE PRESENTATIONS AND ALSO I DO NOT OFFER RESEARCH WORK.

Please contact me before placing order.

Thanks

Regards: Bilal_Sonu

Reviews


Seller's Response:

It was fast but quality was not what I expeceted

Seller's Response:

This guys is awesome! Understands English really well and delivered exactly what I asked for.

Seller's Response:

Thanks alot.It’s pleasure to work with you

Seller's Response:

he is very responsive

:

Thanks.




No comments:

Post a Comment