Sunday, January 9, 2022

Design Branded Powerpoint Presentation And Google Slides











About:

If you need to design or redesign a presentation in Microsoft PowerPoint, Keynote, Google Slides, or Pitch Decks I'm here for you. 



I have more than 5 years of experience making professional PowerPoint presentations. I already completed around 500+ presentations on various platforms.



I create a presentation for:

  • Business meeting presentation
  • Business and charity proposal
  • Brand introduction
  • Investment and Financial pitch deck
  • Company annual report
  • Lectures
  • Seminars
  • Webinars & more





PORTFOLIO / SOME SAMPLES:  http://flic.kr/s/aHsmHCna2h





I will provide:



  • High-quality images display
  • Quality Design Info-graphics
  • Custom Theme design
  • Clean and Professional
  • Optimizing an existing presentation
  • Add transitions and animations
  • Source File
  • Free Samples
  • Support 24/7
  • Unlimited Revision until you become satisfied 100% and support even your order is completed.
  • Money-back Guaranteed!



I will be pleased if I can make you satisfied with my work. Feel free to contact me.

Hope we will get a great experience on Fiverr.

THANK YOU 

Reviews


:

Mahmud was very easy to work with and responsive. He developed an attractive deck presentation (60 slides) that made the information very easy to read and was easy on the eyes. He made a theme for the deck and took into account my preferences and feedback in finalizing the colors, font and layout. Plus he did his own research via google maps and other images to enhance the presentation. I would work with Mahmud again without hesitation.

:

Tremendous experience!! I was really pressed for time but needed to get a presentation/slide deck done for my small business. I sent lots of messages, many of which could have been misinterpreted or used to make the bare minimum improvements. Extremely happy with this designer's work, the final slide deck, and clear, constant communication. Highly recommend. Will definitely be back for additional projects.

:

The seller did an amazing job and worked very quickly. My document looks amazing and is helping me work so much easier because I don't have to worry about formatting. I will use again.

:

Mahmudul always answered very fast, he helped me all they way! He came my way, when I asked to deliver faster, because I had a deadline change and he was always there for my questions! Thank you so much! The slides look beautiful and professional! :)

:

Some points of feedback were not taken. They were slight enough where we made edits on our own. Overall this was a quick delivery with excellent communication skills.




No comments:

Post a Comment