Friday, January 7, 2022

Write, Design Professional Powerpoint Presentation Or Pitch Deck











About:

Hello Dear! Warm welcome to my gig. Thanks for reaching me :)

(Note: Please have a little chat with me regarding the order price before placing an order)



I will offer services of :

1.   Template Design

2.   Professional/Corporate Presentation

3.   Sales, marketing & Product Presentation

4.   Info graphic Presentation

5.   Company Profile/Portfolio

6.    Pitch Deck

7.   Sponsorship deck

8.   FinTech Presentation deck

9.   SAAS presentation deck

10. Mobile app or software deck

12. Real Estate presentation

13. PowerPoint slideshow/ Video





 I will be glad to be a part of your success. Waiting eagerly to work with you. :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

probably my 20th using mdanik and effective, efficient and excellent like always.

:

excellent work as usual Top man

:

Seller is honest and genuine.

:

[ppooorrr quality.] [ppooorrr quality.] [ppooorrr quality.] [ppooorrr quality.] [ppooorrr quality.] [ppooorrr quality.]

:

With due respect, I am surprised! I tried my best, but u didn't let me know exactly what you want. putting a bad review won't help u, can't harm my skill & integrity I have build up here. God bless you. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment