Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Create And Design A Powerpoint Presentation Hebrew English











About:

Hi, I'm so happy to see you here! I would love to create a high-quality PowerPoint Presentation in Hebrew for you! My PowerPoint Presentations are all costume-made and for any purpose. 



According to your preferred colors and style, I will design and brand your presentation, infographics are available too.



So let's get started:



  • Send me your current presentation or the content for your presentation
  • Let me know the required details and your personal preference
  • I will create the ultimate PowerPoint presentation for you!
  • And in case you have any questions, I'm always available :)



I Can't wait to work with you!





היי, תודה שבאתם! אשמח להכין עבורכם מצגת פאוורפוינט בעברית- מעוצבת, ממותגת ובאיכות ללא פשרות! המצגות אותן אני מכינה הן בהתאמה אישית ולכל מטרה או שימוש.



בהתאם לצבעוניות המועדפת, סגנון או כל העדפה אישית אחרת, אעצב עבורכם מצגת מקצועית ומושקעת, אשר תשיג כל מטרה. אשמח גם ליצור עבורכם אינפוגרפיקות במידת הצורך.



אז יאללה, בואו נתחיל!



  • שלחו אליי את המצגת שברצונכם לעצב, או את התכנים הסופיים עבור מצגת חדשה לגמרי
  • ספרו לי עוד על ההנחיות, מידע רלוונטי, או כל העדפה אישית שלכם
  • אני אכין ואעצב עבורכם את המצגת האולטימטיבית!
  • וכמובן- אם יש לכם שאלות נוספות, אני זמינה :)



אשמח לעבוד איתכם!

Reviews


:

לא בפעם הראשונה שאני מקבל שירות מעולה - מקצועי, אדיב ומהיר!

:

שמחתי מאוד לעבוד איתך, תודה רבה לך על ההזמנה ועל המילים החמות! אם יש צורך בכל דבר נוסף בעתיד, אני כאן ובשמחה! ☺

:

excellent communication and product.

:

Thank you very much, I am really glad I could help! if you need anything else in the future- I am here, just let me know! ☺

:

A most professional work, easy to communicate!




No comments:

Post a Comment