Saturday, February 26, 2022

Design Powerpoint Presentation And Google Slides











About:

WANT A PROFESSIONAL EYE CATCHING PRESENTATION?



Do you have to present a product? or present your company? A Sales Deck, Portfolio or an Explainer Ppt?



I specialize in visual communications with impact. These include:



  • Investor Pitch Decks (for both startups + VC firms)
  • Sales / Training / Company Overview Decks
  • Live Presentation Decks (e.g., Events such as Conferences and Trade Shows)
  • Updates to Leadership (e.g., Board of Directors)
  • Client Reports
  • Webinars
  • Templates
  • + more





Other Design Softwares



  • Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop



All you need to do is send the content of your presentation, I'll analyze the goal/audience of your presentation, draft different concepts, & implement the concept best suited for you.



Don't like the design? No worries! I'll refund.



UNDER 15 HOURS Express Delivery Available



Why Choose me?

  • I'm available 24/7



  • I'll always offer you unlimited revisions until you’re 100% SATISFIED or money back guarantee.



  • Revisions after order completion: I'll still support you even when your order is completed.



  • If you need Sample feel free to contact me and I'll send sample in few hours from your slides.



Looking forward to collaborating together!

Reviews


:

We are obsessed with our incredible webinar! So powerful. Thank you. Fast delivery with tight deadlines. So impressed.

:

Excellent work, very impressed. Will use again. Thanks for all your help. A+++

:

Excellent work as always. A+++

:

Great work again, many thanks

:

you are welcome




No comments:

Post a Comment