Saturday, February 5, 2022

Creatively Design Ppt, Keynotes And Google Slides











About:

Looking for an impressive PowerPoint/Keynote/Google slides presentation welcome you have come in the right spot.



I am a competent Content Creator and Graphics designer. I have done a lot of work in the local market with their many valuable customers by using PowerPoint, Keynote, Google slides If you need a splendid design to keep your clients engaged, then I am ideal for you. 



An equitable sequence of colors in templates and animated stock images that make the information appear viable on each slide is my strength.



I believe that you know your business, and what I know is how to make your idea look great, modern, clean, and impactful.



I am exceptionally good at:



  • Investor Pitch Deck
  • E-Commerce
  • Redesign ppt Presentation, keynote slides, google slides
  • webinar presentation
  • Adobe illustrator file convert to ppt, keynote 
  • Education/Training

  • AI convert into ppt, keynote
  • PowerPoint Templates
  • Business Services & Consulting
  • Medical & Pharmaceutical
  • Company Pitch 
  • Branded Identity Templates
  • Custom Designs
  • Much more!     




I consistently grant work within the deadline.

Looking forward to working with you!

 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Friendly seller, did everything I expected from him. And a little over that as well. Will definitely work with him again! Thank you!

Seller's Response:

GREAT TALENT

Seller's Response:

Thanks, man have a nice day!

:

i'm very satisfied with his job.. i will recommend him to anyone..

:

thanks that shows your dedication to their work.




No comments:

Post a Comment