Thursday, February 3, 2022

Your Blank Canvas Is My Gateway To Imagination











About:

Creative Background



I am an experienced creative thinker and have donned the roles of Sr. Conceptualizer and Innovations partner for Advertising agencies in the past 4 years.



I have a few advertising laurels to my name and a few that were mentioned/featured by Wired UK and UN Environment.



Having a knack for creative PowerPoint presentations comes naturally to me as it was a primary demand for my job role.



The way to a successful campaign was always a creative presentation.



Services I provide



I provide presentation in 3 packages - Hawkeye , Iron Man and Thanos



Hawkeye is a basic package of 8 slides which includes Visual Materials and Charts for 15 dollars which will be delivered in 2 days. Charges may increase as per additional requirements.





Iron Man is a standard package of 15 slides which includes Visual materials, Charts, Graphs and Infographics for 30 dollars which will be delivered in 2 days. Charges may increase as per additional requirements.



Thanos is a premium package of 40 slides which includes visual materials, charts, infographics and animation for 65 dollars which will be delivered in 3 days. Charges may increase as per additional requirements.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment