Thursday, March 10, 2022

Design A Premium Business Powerpoint Presentation











About:

Note: We offer only design work , no market research and copywriting services offered!



EXPRESS DELIVERY OF 5 HOURS, 10 HOURS, 15 HOURS and 24 HOURS AVAILABLE ✪ 



PORTFOLIO: http://flic.kr/s/aHskEKgxuT



❤ Unique and creative concepts with high-quality graphics ❤



No Additional Cost for Adding Images.



SPECIALIZED in COMPANY, CORPORATE, and BUSINESS POWERPOINT PRESENTATIONS!



WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT? 



  • High-quality images display
  • Theme design
  • Optimizing an existing presentation
  • Clean and Professional Designs
  • Quality Design Infographics
  • Insert charts and graph
  • Unlimited Revisions 100%
  • Fast Turnaround Time
  • Add transitions and animations
  • Source File (FREE)



Give me the requirements and I'll do the rest. 



I'll Make sure that my Buyers will be Satisfied.



We are not CHEAP DESIGNERS, you get quality for your money.



You are one step away from improving your presentation and impress your audience!~



HIRE ME NOW AND I WILL DO FANTASTIC JOB FOR YOU 



If you want any modifications after delivery, I will do it.



If you have any question(s) do not hesitate to contact me, I will respond ASAP (usually in minutes). Thank you



Thank You!

Abdullah

Reviews


:

Great seller - quick and responsive!

:

Seller had great communication but I was expecting something I couldn't do myself. Didn't really put creativity into it.

:

abdullahmumtaz9 was very friendly and responsive. The presentation was beautiful; better than what I expected. I would definitely work with him in the future!

:

Very strong design that aligned with my goals ... and quick turnaround! Thank you.

:

Great work more than happy. Thank you hope we work again in the future.




No comments:

Post a Comment