Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Redesign Your Powerpoint Presentation











About:

Hy I am freelance powerpoint presentation designer

i can redesign your powerpoint presentation superfast



#PLACE DIRECT ORDER I WILL DO EVERYTHING ACCORDING TO YOUR DESIRE.We can discuss further about project cost if you need urgent turned around or you have more slides

check my portfolio

https://www.behance.net/gallery/108896207/presentation-design-or-redesign?tracking_source=for_you_feed_user_published

check my previous work

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1xdlqDkEDMwPK_WrNh41Eo2e9RKfyLvph?usp=sharing



With more than 4 years during my bachelor degree involvement with MS OFFICE I have consummated my capacity to make, compose and plan Beautiful, Premium and Eye Catching Professional powerpoint Presentation





For the Basic Gig you'll receive a checkup and update of your powerpoint presentation (up to 15 slides),and also redesign your powerpoint presentation . Just provide me the existing presentation with the target audience of the presentation.

For the Gold offer i can provide you presentation super fast slides upto 20 and cost is mention in package



For any issue and questions I am here for you! Send me a message and I will be glad to assist!

Money back Guarantee available

Reviews


:

Great work and very nice personality I will work with you again and thank you!

:

Thanks a lot, its always a pleasure working with clients like you and knowing what they need. Hopefully can assist long time .Thanks again!

:

Great work and on time I will work again with you!

:

Thank you .its pleasure for me to work with you in future

:

Amazing, prompt responses. The final product was delivered ahead of schedule. Incredible experience and will definitely be back for future projects.




No comments:

Post a Comment