Thursday, May 12, 2022

Design Premium Powerpoint Presentation And Pitch Deck











About:

Free Sample Design of 3 slides & Portfolio available on request. (Inbox Me to Discuss Further)



The Clients Reviews Speak for themselves.



I Have a experience of +4 Years as a creative Graphic Designer, Specialized In Modern and Premium Presentation Design mainly in PowerPoint Presentations, brochures.



I will help you in the following:

  1. Pitch Deck
  2. Presentation Design
  3. Professional PowerPoint presentation or investor Pitch Deck
  4. Investor Pitch/Fundraising
  5. Infographics
  6. Seminar and Webinar
  7. Company Profile and Portfolio
  8. Marketing and Sales Presentations
  9. Business Proposal
  10. Fund raising & Investor Presentations
  11. Custom Designed Template



Custom offer available (above 30 slides)

Message me before placing a custom order.



I design your presentation or deck in a visually pleasing framework by combining it with high-quality Stock images, Illustrations, models, infographics and other visual elements related to the content.



The following exemptions must be duly noted. I do not indulge in:

Market research

Research work

Typing work



Your idea and my professional skills will all it takes to build a Premium PowerPoint Presentation

Reviews


:

I always research sellers a lot and compare their work. For 2022 this is definitely the best pitchdeck designer at the most affordable price. The only downside is that if he has a lot of orders in queue the delivery might be a little late and it definitely takes long to do revamps.

:

Great job on investor pitch deck. Took my existing slides and made them so much better. Very good at taking feedback. For example, I liked one of the slides in the first draft the best and asked him to make the rest in a similar design. He exceeded my expectation for a beautiful presentation that will help with fundraising. Thank you!

:

Ali was amazing to work with. He created a sample which showcasted his ability to fullfill what we was looking for then, then he went above and beyond to meet our deadlines and also edit parts of the project that where still evolving. I Cant recomend him highly enough and will definately use again.

:

I had a great experience! He worked with me and created an amazing 45 slide presentation for an all day teacher training for a curriculum I created. It was a lot of wording and he made it very professional. I will definitely use him again. I can't recommend him enough!

:

Excellent work and communication. The pitch deck turned out even better than I hoped. Highly recommend for anyone who is looking for a truly professional looking presentation.




No comments:

Post a Comment