Saturday, May 14, 2022

Design Powerpoint Presentation Or Keynote Presentation











About:

Hi

I have a lot of experience in the industry. I offer premium PowerPoint presentation/keynote design – a balanced combination between color consistent templates and animated stock images that maximize the impact of the key presentation messages in a remarkable way. 



I've worked on both Microsoft and Mac platforms and am proficient in MS Office (PowerPoint, word, excel) 

Our valuable services:

· A class-apart modern PowerPoint, Keynote, presentation design with Custom Branded Template

· PowerPoint Template/ Keynote

. Modern Infographics

· Commercial use rights

· Design copy-rights

· Use of Free high-quality Images

· Free PDF + JPEG slides

· Unlimited Revisions

· Excellent & distinctive Lifetime Customer Support

· 100% Money back guaranty

· Value for Money

 

Contact me now & get a FREE SAMPLE PowerPoint/ keynote designed as per your branding details.

Please inbox me to avail extra-fast delivery & additional slide designs option. Thanks!

Reviews


:

5 stars. Absolutely solid - fast, pacey, good communication, helped when it was a bit wrong with no complaints. I'll be buying the same next month.

:

The work was just average as a graphic designer I expected a lot more but the designs were all very simple

:

incredible, perfect work, helped me so much, literally saved me

:

Great job, very quick and great communication as always

:

Awesome as always.




No comments:

Post a Comment