Thursday, May 26, 2022

Tell A Compelling Story With Your Data In Professionally Designed Slides











About:

If you're a business analyst, data analyst, or data scientist you can stand-out and impress others by :



Telling a compelling Story 

Influence a decision or inspire action by telling a story. A narrative helps the viewer comprehend something new.





with your data

Tables, charts, graphs, or just observations. You provide the information and I’ll be sure to keep it confidential





in one slide deck

We live in a busy and distracting world where lengthy presentations can get boring. Get to the point so you and your audience can engage in meaningful dialog and avoid death by powerpoint!



Why me?

  • Telling the story is where I provide the most value and what makes me unique. Presentation design and formatting is important but I don’t create visualizations for the sake of it
  • I keep slides simple and distraction free
  • Unlimited revisions until you’re 100% satisfied
  • Money back guarantee
  • Ongoing support
  • Google Slides, Microsoft Powerpoint, or Apple Keynote 



What you’ll get

  • The original editable slide so you’ll have the theme, diagrams, graphs, icons, fonts, color schemes, and layouts available to you in the slide

Reviews


:

Very responsive, nice guy, easy to work with. Thank you!

:

Great communication. He is great with color. I asked for something simple that my vacation rental guests could understand and he did just that without a hundred million edits to get it that way. I have a tiny condo with a dryer that doesn't have a lint screen obvious on the outside. I wanted to create a magnet to place on the outside of the door to encourage guests to find and clean the lint screen. Anjang86 knocked it out overnight in two edits.

:

Thank you for such a thoughtful and kind review!

:

Great work as usual and very fast delivery. I really appreciate you being able to take the skeleton outline and develop talking point slides from this. Thank you and I will order again and again.

:

This designer is an excellent visual communicator. We have worked together for a while and I can always rely on his ability to create engaging slide materials. I highly recommend his services.




No comments:

Post a Comment