Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Design A Powerpoint Presentation And Template











About:

     *24 HOURS SERVICE AVAILABILITY* 



Hi



Are you in need of a top notch, quality design PowerPoint presentation?

You just came to the right place!



Allow me to introduce myself as an experienced designer for the past 3 years. It is my firm belief that Presentations should be beautiful, intuitive and eye catching. 

I will create custom, professional PowerPoint designs to match your brand or company colors that will give a neat and consistent look to your presentation. 



My services include the following:



1. Top End PowerPoint Presentation.

2. Unlimited revisions are standard with all the packages.

3. Free stock images.

4. Custom design according to our brand guidelines.

5. Custom templates for daily use in corporate sector.

6. Stunning Infographics design. 

7. Animations and transitions.



I am available to discuss your vision and ideas in great detail.  



Feel free to contact me...!  

I will get back to you ASAP.



ORDER NOW!



Thank you



Anab

Reviews


:

The experience was ok, he helped me out I will say that but it was not the best could have been better.

:

Seller was very communicative and provided product on time (we needed a shorter timeline and had communicated that up front - he was able to deliver on our short timeline). But - the finished product was not up to our expectations. There were several edits that were not incorporated, that we asked for in several revisions, as well as some pretty standard, baseline powerpoint skills that were not demonstrated. Admittedly, we have high standards for our pitch decks, but we had to rework nearly every slide to get it up to snuff in time for our webinar.

:

Response time was very poor from you, though i have design the ppt two times to satisfy you.

:

Great work, and Highly recommended second time I have used this chap and I would use him again and again!

:

Fast and reliable every time.




No comments:

Post a Comment