Friday, May 6, 2022

Review And Fix Your Elearning Course











About:

For this gig, I will create QA your Articulate Storyline 360 course and provide feedback on functionality and content per slide via Articulate Review.



I'm an experienced freelancer and all around eLearning developer and graphic artist. I have experience in all aspects of the course development process, but I specialize in advanced Articulate Storyline 360 design, development and programming. I use Adobe CC for Graphic Design and Vyond for video development/editing. I'm also very easy to talk to, honest, and upfront about what I can and cannot do. You can find out more about me, my services, and view some additional Articulate Storyline 360 work samples at samuelapata.com. 



Also take a look at my other gigs.

Reviews


:

Very helpful and knowledgeable. Thanks!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment