Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Convert Keynote To Powerpoint Template











About:

Do you having trouble to edit your document in editing software?



Let's say, you need to convert the document you have, and you go to Fast Online Document Converter, but it's not working well and you not satisfied even with premium services?



Here is the ANSWER! I can convert your Keynote Slide into PowerPoint document with high precision placement and editable object.



In this gig, I will convert your Keynote document you have into PowerPoint document. In PowerPoint, I will convert your document with carefuly, precise position, precise size, same font, and same color. And no loss quality when convert it to PowerPoint, same as in the original design



My convert service covers all things you need, such as:



  1. CV

  2. Resume
  3. Proposal
  4. Stationery
  5. Letterhead
  6. Presentation
  7. Any kind of graphic or document you want to convert it to PowerPoint document.



All object is editable, when you deciding to print your design in PowerPoint format, still retain the quality, same as in Keynote.



If you ask "You can convert Microsoft PowerPoint to Keynote too?" I said YES!



Don't hesitate to contact me before placing your order, or you can Start to ORDER.

Reviews


:

Great delivery as always!

:

Perfect execution of deliverables. Great communication and an easy person to work with! Love everything!

:

All good - perfect process

:

Exactly what I was looking for, that's why I keep coming back. Excellent work!

:

Thank you! There were some little small things but I fixed them.




No comments:

Post a Comment