Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Design Modern Powerpoint Ppt Business Presentation Slides Or Pitch Deck











About:

Looking for a PowerPoint Business Presentation that is AWESOME, CREATIVE AND ENGAGING? You will get all three right here!



Message me to get a FREE SAMPLE of my work



I am designing Presentation slides for the last 7 years. I will make your presentation look professional, up to date, modern, and clean. My designs are completely custom made. I have worked with many high-end clients and the reviews speak for my work.



I can design the layout to your existing theme or logo.

 

What you get:

  • Top notch and attention-grabbing PowerPoint Presentation Slides
  • Custom design based on your branding
  • High quality images/graphics
  • Eye-catching animations/transitions
  • Infographics/Illustrations
  • Unique and modern templates
  • Clean and minimalist designs
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • 24/7 Customer Service
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee



My Expertise:

  • Pitch Decks
  • Sales / Marketing / Corporate
  • Events / Conferences
  • Training / Webinars / Seminars
  • Business / Investment Proposals
  • Presentation Redesign
  • PowerPoint Templates
  • Client Reports
  • Comparison Sheets / Analysis
  • Tutorials
  • And many more

 

NOTE: MY GIG IS NOT LIMITED TO 40 SLIDES. CONTACT ME IF YOU REQUIRE MORE THAN 40 SLIDES TO GET A CUSTOM QUOTE

Reviews


:

Seller is very flexible and take any comments and defend the given solutions, candidly.

:

As always, great communication on another project. I highly recommend using this service

:

This work was done with complete expertise. From start to finish we worked together to create an amazing presentation. I highly recommend rimshagfx for your presentation design.

:

Followed instructions. Delivered on time and on budget.

:

Great communication every step of the way. This project was done with true professionalism and care. I can't wait until the next project!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment