Saturday, June 11, 2022

Design An Awesome Powerpoint Presentation











About:

Hi and welcome to my gig!



"""NB! Please contact me before placing the order to explore the availability, cost and delivery time."""



If you need help in Microsoft PowerPoint to design and format the presentation slides, than you are on the right spot!

With more than 6 years of experience both in field and academia, I offer excellent services in:



  • Business presentation
  • Investors pitch-deck
  • Educational lecture slides
  • Redesign existing presentation
  • Animations
  • Info graphics and other visual elements



Why me!

  • Fast response
  • Accurate Work
  • Affordable price
  • Guaranteed data security
  • After sales services (unlimited revisions)



“Customer Satisfaction is my first Priority”



I look forward to hearing the details of your project.





PLEASE NOTE: Above services are for Windows Microsoft PowerPoint not for MAC

ADDITIONALLY! Gig is not specified to 20 slides only, if you need more than 20 slides, place the order and just leave me message. Moreover, price may vary as per complexity level and the quantity of the content provided.



Thank you very much :)

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment