Saturday, August 13, 2022

Custom Design A Powerpoint Presentation And Template











About:

Welcome to my Gig!



I'm a graphic designer and professional PowerPoint creator with over 5 years experience at an EdTech company. My work includes creating professional custom PowerPoint design templates and high-quality PowerPoint animated videos for a variety of clients ranging from businesses to schools.



I have experience in creating content such as pitch decks, investor presentations, eLearning videos, business slides, sales and university research projects, so there's nothing I can't do!





With this Gig, you'll get?:



 Custom templates

 Animated graphics

 Colorful themes

 High quality graphics and videos

 Creative visual solutions

 Charts and infographics

 Redesigning existing PowerPoint slides and presentation

 

Each custom-made presentation includes:



✔ 24/7 availability

✔ Unlimited revisions

✔ On-time delivery





So go ahead and place your order, and feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.

Reviews


:

great seller and eager to make the job above satifaction

:

PowerPoint templates with a good presentation according to the requests I asked for.

:

Thank you!

:

Great presentation and user very kind. Recommended!

:

Easy and fast communication




No comments:

Post a Comment