Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Quick Creative Powerpoint Presentation Design Within 24Hr











About:

Hello and Welcome to my Gig!



Myself Ateeq. I have 2 years of experience in presentation designing. And worked with local business in my Area. I have been praised for my work several times, and I hope to continue doing so. Due to the cleanliness, dynamic nature, and futuristic outlook of the presentations.

Contact me through Fiverr and we'll take care of it.



What you will get?

  • High quality slides with PNG images.
  • Unlimited revisions
  • 24/7 Support until completion
  • 100% satisfaction on every project
  • Infographics / graphs with modern design
  • minimalistic design
  • premium proposal in ppt format



Needs?

  • Content of your presentation (in .pdf, .doc, .ppt etc.)
  • Colors you prefer to use
  • Be available in inbox for queries



Is there anything I can help you with?

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment